At Bright Beginnings Pre-school we aim to:
* provide a safe, welcoming environment where all children are valued and included.
* support and encourage each family, sharing information and building relationships with them so that each child can reach their full potential.
* support and encourage children's development and learning through play.
* give equal opportunity to all and treat each child as an individual and endeavour to meet those individual needs.
* provide an interesting and varied curriculum, helping and supporting each child as they progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* abide by all the requirements set out in our pre-school policies, updating them with all future legislative requirements.
12th March - Diddidance
7th May - Photographer Visit
11th June - Library Visit
3rd July - Sports Day
. . .